ALL IMAGES AND TEXT COPYRIGHT 2010


Monday, April 12, 2010

Christmas Of 2000

Well the days are movin' faster and my steps are gettin' slower
So I can't find time to make a Christmas rhyme

And my list is growin' bigger, much too fast for me to figure
So I need a lot more money, much more time

Better get to all my shoppin', it's really gonna keep me hoppin'
I've been thinkin', I've been plannin' and I fret

'Cause I must thoroughly check my list to make sure no one gets missed
Not a single one of them can I forget!

I have twenty-nine "Grands," eleven married plus their mates
Three new babies on their way will give me twenty-eight "Greats!"

And who knows what next year will bring, maybe wedding bells will ring
There'll be more babies yet to come and I'll cherish every one!

Oh what joys are mine to know, Christmastime sets me aglow
So small my gifts - the time I've spent - these gifts to me are Heaven sent!

Love,
Mother

Alias: Grandma
Great Grandma
Mom
Orvetta
Grandma Nickle
Grandma Groom

No comments: