ALL IMAGES AND TEXT COPYRIGHT 2010


Sunday, April 11, 2010

Dear Kelly

Dear Kelly,

As I looked at this card with the seagull soaring, wings spread, I thought of you -- some of your lofty dreams have taken flight and you are out there somewhere, trying your wings!

I look deeper on and the ships sailing on, remind me of the span between us, maybe it's the blueness too that catches this breath deep within me.

The waves with their mysterious depth, are telling me how life moves on, disguising the forward voyage, and reminds me of my powerlessness in trying to stop the movement and progression of earth and time.

God bless you out there and I'll wait for golden September to see you again!

May all my love reach through the distance between us and let you know once again how much you mean in my life.

Your best friend,
Grandma

June 16, 1987

No comments: