ALL IMAGES AND TEXT COPYRIGHT 2010


Sunday, April 11, 2010

Merry Christmas 2 U!!

2night I must write my message
I've put if off 2 long
But Christmas always comes 2 fast
I catch my breath and it's gone!

This year has been just 2 marvelous for words!
I've seen 2 grandsons depart for missions!
Elders Nathan Nickle and David Edwards
They'll be gone for 2 years!!
2-2 different countries
Australia and Canada

I've seen 2 granddaughters get married
Elizabeth Ann Edwards and Kimberly Brush
In 2 different temples
Mt. Timpanogos and St. George

I've seen 2 great grandchildren born
They are 2 adorable little girls
Christina Kathleen Edwards and Rachel Ann Edwards

My posterity has now climbed 2 high for me 2 count in my head.

My house says, "You've loaded me 2 heavy with gifts 2 disperse."
My husband says, "We'll send checks 2 them after this.
You're getting 2 mixed up 2 know who 2 give these 2!!"
My legs say, "You'll be 2 tired 2 enjoy Christmas."
My heart says, "But I love them all 2 much 2 quit."

And Sam and I love the change 2 occasionally tend 2 year old Kaydn.

All of my 29 grandchildren mean all the world 2 me! Along with my 15 greats! And everybody!!!!!!

There are many more marvelous happenings and blessings 2 numerous 2 mention!

And Sam and I are 2 grateful for words that the 2 of us are still 2gether!

Love from the 2 of us,
Mother and Sam

Delta, Utah
2 close 2 Christmas, 1997

No comments: