ALL IMAGES AND TEXT COPYRIGHT 2010


Sunday, April 11, 2010

Dear Brian

Dear Brian,

As I watched you among some one hundred thirty other graduates tonight in your black cap and robe, my feelings swelled within me. What pride I felt for the grandson who was emerging from so many molding and growing years.

I don't believe anyone there could look upon their graduate and feel any more proud than you have made all of us.

Not only have you excelled scholastically, but through the music field - and other cultural areas. And most of all you are a gentleman in every respect - and you are a true representation of our gospel!

What more could a grandmother ask?

And now, as the song said, as you and your group sang to us this night, "It's time for moving on." I'm sure you will move on to the many greater achievements - as life expects of you.

Yes Brian, I feel sure that as all of us watched you with satisfied hearts mingled with some tears of joy, that someone else from up above was sharing this same brief momentous moment with us.

Thank you.

Love,
Grandmother Nickle

Delta, Utah
May 20, 1982

No comments: