ALL IMAGES AND TEXT COPYRIGHT 2010


Friday, April 16, 2010

Through My Window

So much I see through my window
A branch of blossoms in the spring
A fleecy cloud in summer skies
A little child - a precious thing.

I've watched the crimson sunsets fade,
The thrush returning to its nest
Busy traffic heading homeward
A tired world - seeking rest.

So much I see through my window
The last dry leaf of amber fall
The quiet snow of wintertime
Marshmallowed o'er my garden wall.

Its there I count the stars at night
And count my many blessings too
Its there I measure my regrets
And humbly ask forgiveness too.

And when my heart is troubled most
Seeking release from pain and care
I wander to my window then
And feel His presence with me there.

He soothes my wounds, and lifts my soul
While all lay silent in the sod
So much I see through my window
As I linger there - with God!

No comments: