ALL IMAGES AND TEXT COPYRIGHT 2010


Saturday, April 10, 2010

Be My Valentines

Dear Steve,

It was one September morning eleven years ago,
When I first held you in my arms and, oh, I loved you so!
You've been my ray of sunshine
You've brought me so much joy
You're kind and good and thoughtful
My smiling blue eyed boy.
And now I look upon you
And what my eyes do see
The little boy that I once held
Is now a memory!
You're growing into manhood
And this for sure I know
You'll be the man I dreamed you'd be
Eleven years ago!


Dear Joan,

Roses are red, violets are blue
No one in this world could be sweeter than you.
I'm glad that today is a special occasion
That I may thank God for his perfect creation.
I know he has sent you from Heaven above
To fill up our home with blessings
Love!



Dear John,

Here's to my son who's six foot two
And then a little more.
Here's to the way he can handle a ball
Here's to the way he can score!
Here's to the things that he stands for
The things that bring happiness true.
I'm proud of the type of son you are
I'm glad I'm the mother of you!


No comments: