ALL IMAGES AND TEXT COPYRIGHT 2010


Thursday, April 8, 2010

Our SUPERvisor

She's somebody special to you & to me
And each of us view her as our V.I.P.

We get to the meeting in harmony sweet
All is in order as she gets to her feet.

And I hear her voice saying as she looks at the clock
We're one minute early but we'll need it a lot.

She holds in her hand the schedule just right
That she worked through and checked through way into the night.

And I'll always remember how she rearranges
When voices come forth with those last minute changes.

She's precise & exacting and no body knows
The maneuvers she goes through to keep on her toes!

My eyes catch a glimpse of her strides through the day
She's upstairs & downstairs are well on her way.

And you can be sure wherever she goes
Her smile travels with her, that sweet spirit glows.

She spreads out so evenly her impartial love
I'm sure she is pleasing our Father above.

She's our girl "Friday" and honors her call
She's our SUPERvisor - and loved by us all!

September 22, 1988

No comments: