ALL IMAGES AND TEXT COPYRIGHT 2010


Friday, April 9, 2010

Christmas Of 2005

Oh Christmas is coming way too fast
I can hardly believe that summer has passed
But these winter days grow colder & colder
And I am growing older and older.

My posterity is growing bigger and bigger
Almost too fast for me to figure
Let's see - I had better stop and count
And find out right now the exact amount.

Oh dear!! I've counted once!!!!!
Two times or three ---
Mathematics never please me
I think I'm close at ninety three!

Two more greats are on their way
That's forty two as of today!
And I thought there'd be a wedding or two
But no one as yet has said, "I do"

And there is one thing I can say for sure
My life has been loaded with blessings galore!
My Savior, my family, my music, my health
I'm so richly blessed, I've a world of wealth!

May you too know this peace
And may you hold and treasure
The memories of now too numerous to measure

No comments: