ALL IMAGES AND TEXT COPYRIGHT 2010


Friday, April 9, 2010

Christmas 2008

Oh dear, it's getting near, coming much too fast for me
I haven't bought a single gift, no lights upon the tree.

But now I stop and ponder, counting blessings from above
They're as numerous as the shining stars, sent with my Savior's love.

So let's review 2008 as we travel on our way,
Too numerous to mention all, but in our hearts they'll ever stay!

More new marriages this year, I'm happy as can be,
Grandsons, Andy and Cory, then Jessica, "a great" makes three!
Now Ali and Kresdon are planning early spring,
'Twas November 28th he gave that sparkling ring!

And two fine missionaries out!
Grandson Zander, Grandson Ryan, who we appreciate!
And Grandson Ryan's coming home this February 28th!

My posterity keeps on building, two baby girl's came down from heaven
They're Becky's & Elizabeth's - my "Greats" now total forty seven!

I've a precious, caring family, showering me with warmth and love
Such comfort, kind concern I feel as He guides me from above.

My heart holds close a thousand thoughts for each and everyone so dear
May His bounteous blessing be with you throughout this coming year!

No comments: