ALL IMAGES AND TEXT COPYRIGHT 2010


Thursday, April 8, 2010

My Sister

I saw you walk in the Chapel, you smiled and said your "Hello"
The warmth from your eyes so familiar, yet your name - I just didn't know.

There are others spread among us, sharing these same feelings too
But we are sisters together in Zion, with the self same goals in view.

While some live in big tall houses, others a cottage small
But we all blend here together as one it doesn't matter at all.

Some are tall, young or old, and all sizes, no one seems to notice or care
For we see with our hearts and we lift with our thoughts and God's love we all equally share.

For you are you and I am me and after all is said & done
It really doesn't matter - in the gospel we are one.

Oh sister, I'm anxious to know you and to be there to help where I can
For we know we'll share good days and bad days, it's all in the Master's plan.

How good to be here together - in this sisterhood sent from above
May each year bind us closer together as we share in our friendship and love.

March 1, 2006
R.S. Birthday Party "Getting to Know You"

No comments: