ALL IMAGES AND TEXT COPYRIGHT 2010


Friday, April 9, 2010

A Friend's Christmas Wish

When Christmas bells begin to ring,
When candles glow and children sing,
My heart is warmed
And humbly touched
With thoughts of friends
Who mean so much.

How nice it is to always know
That there beside your fire's glow,
I may share your hopes & dreams,
Or chat awhile on idle things.

How sweet to know your hand is there
To lift me up from worldly care.
And may do the same for you -
To give you peace - contentment too.

Oh when Christmas ringing fills the air
We find His spirit everywhere.
And as He looks down from up above,
He spreads about His bounteous love.

And so I pray throughout this year
For all of those you hold much dear
That He'll give bounteously to you -
His blessings - my friend so true.

To the things in life that mean so much: my family, fire, a friend like you.

No comments: