ALL IMAGES AND TEXT COPYRIGHT 2010


Friday, April 9, 2010

Dear Sam

Dear Sam,

Roses are red, violets are blue,
I'm so glad I married you.
It's Valentine's Day of '93,
And in '87 you married me.
Not knowing much about me then,
Now that you do - would you do it again?
We are much alike in many ways
We love the gospel, our Sabbath days.
We love the temple, we go there together,
Each week is our goal if it is favorable weather.
Our favorite date makes my pulse race away
My excitement runs wild as we watch the Jazz play!
And the end of each day closes quietly and sweet
With a few moments with ma jong and then its Tri Peak
But there are other times when alike we are not!
You never like salads, I never like pop!
You think I'm unwise when shopping I go
I un-label the cheap brands - hoping you'll never know!
You watch every tick-tock,
How you do hate to wait
I never glance up - until it's too late!
Still roses are red, violets are blue
And I'm still glad I married you!

Love,
Orvetta

No comments: